|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 12:12 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Already a celestial leader in contemporary C-level services, business development, sales and marketing, communications strategies and image protection, Cloud12 PR naturally chose 12/12/12 to officially announce its rebranding to Cloud12 Group.
"It's practically a formality – the team has been operating as a boutique consulting firm for the past year, with client growth and more expansion. We are sought after for circumstances requiring fast or stealth strategies where extreme value can be created or lost," says Pamela Johnston, Cloud12 Group founder and President.
"Big thinking, big results, bottom line orientation – that's why we're partners," says Kent Campbell, Founder and CEO of ReputationX, a full service digital reputation management company and Cloud12 client and partner.
About Cloud12 Group
Cloud12 is a boutique consulting firm founded by Pamela Johnston and complemented by a global team of experts across industries and disciplines. Award-winning campaigns that catapult companies forward are the status quo. Cloud12 offers unique C- Suite solutions and strategy services, marketing and sales planning and strategy, reputation and brand management, public relations through digital and traditional channels, change management and business development services. Cloud 12 results are known for how far they resonate throughout an organization and into an industry, coming from a creative advantage that can only be accomplished by Pamela and her team. For more information visit www.cloud12group.com
Pamela Johnston, President
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks