|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 10:47 AM EST||
NASHUA, N.H., Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cornerstone Software, Inc., a privately-held software technology and consulting company, announced today that Scott J. Wade has been named CEO. Prior to this, Wade was CFO and treasurer for the company. Wade replaces retiring CEO John Rindone, who has been with the company since 1990, and the CEO since 2000. Rindone retires December 31, 2012, and Wade becomes CEO January 1, 2013.
Wade joined Cornerstone in 1994 as the assistant treasurer. He was named treasurer in 1996 and became the CFO in 1999. He has a BA and an MBA from Northeastern University in Boston. Wade has served on the board of directors for the local chapter of the American Red Cross, and served as their treasurer.
"As Cornerstone CEO, I am eager to help small businesses increase their revenue and reduce their costs through strategically focused incentive plans with our unique solution," said Wade.
About Cornerstone Software, Inc.
Cornerstone Software, Inc. is a privately held corporation launched in 1986 as a software technology and consulting company. In addition to Makana Motivator cloud-based incentive compensation software, Cornerstone provides application development tools for the HP NonStop™ computing platform and is an HP Partner. Currently, Cornerstone products are installed worldwide. For more information call 877-881-0001 or visit www.cornerstonesoftware.com.
SOURCE Cornerstone Software, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks