|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 10:46 AM EST||
CHICAGO, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gary Loveman, Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer of Caesars Entertainment Corporation will address the Leadership Circle Program at the Executives' Club program on December 13th at Mesirow Financial.
Loveman, economist and former Professor at Harvard Business School, will share his strategies for management in the face of changing economic trends and shifting priorities to drive performance. He is also expected to identify macroeconomic conditions, credit and capital management, and regulatory obstacles that can challenge the growth of revenue streams and expansion into new businesses.
Loveman joined Caesars Entertainment Corporation as Chief Operating Officer in 1998, and became CEO in 2003. He was named the gaming and lodging industry's best CEO by Institutional Investor Magazine four years in a row.
PotashCorp and Schneider Electric are Gold sponsors of the Leadership Development Series. Mesirow Financial will sponsor the program at the Gold level. United Stationers will sponsor at the Silver level.
For more information or for tickets, visit http://centennial.executivesclub.org or call The Executives' Club at 312-263-3500.
Thursday, December 13; Networking Reception: 5:00 p.m. Program: 6:00p.m.-7:00p.m. Mesirow Financial, 353 N. Clark St.
About The Executives' Club of Chicago
One of the nation's oldest and most prestigious organizations, founded in 1911, the Club facilitates strategic relationship development, intellectual exchange and development of future leaders. Through its Global Leaders, Women's Leadership, Chicago CEO Series and other programming, the Club brings together business, civic and academic leaders from all industries to discuss strategies that address challenges and opportunities affecting Chicago and the world.
SOURCE The Executives' Club of Chicago
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks