|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 10:45 AM EST||
TROY Mich. and DETROIT, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Elizabeth ("Liza") A. Favaro, member of the Business Litigation Group of Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C., has been elected as partner. Liza is a trial lawyer with experience in employee termination issues, such as non-compete and trade secret violations, as well as shareholder disputes, business break-ups, and real property disputes. Liza's clients include healthcare providers, medical device and supply manufacturers and distributors, and businesses in highly technical industries. Liza has tried a number of cases, has experience in complex and class action litigation and has worked on a variety of significant appeals. Michigan Super Lawyers has recognized Liza as a Rising Star for the years 2009 through 2012.
Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C., ranks as the 12th largest law firm in Michigan. Founded 39 years ago, located in Troy and Detroit, Michigan, Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C. is a full-service law firm with 70 attorneys. Areas of practice include litigation, corporate law, health care law, business transactions, estate and trust planning, commercial litigation, governmental law, real estate, creditors' rights, criminal law, employment and labor and workers' compensation. GMH has been recognized as a Top Tier Law Firm in the United States by U.S. News and World Report. Additional recognitions include Crain's Detroit Business Cool Place to Work and Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces 2012.
SOURCE Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?