|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 10:28 AM EST||
ATLANTA, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- VeriStor Systems, an industry-leading virtual infrastructure and data storage technology solutions and services provider, today announced that it has been named Dell's Southeast Partner of the Year for FY13. VeriStor has now been honored with the distinguished Dell award for three consecutive years. The award was presented live at the Dell Channel Partner Summit, on December 11 in Austin, Texas.
"Dell has demonstrated long term value to our mutual customers through superior technology innovation, reliability and support," said Ashby Lincoln, CEO, VeriStor Systems. "We are very pleased to once again be named as the Dell Southeast Partner of the Year and are excited to embark on continued opportunities for growth and superior customer service with Dell by our side."
"Through a combination of sales growth, marketing and lead generation activities, technical training and proactive promotion, VeriStor has delivered outstanding results for Dell," said Jim DeFoe, vice president, North America Global Commercial Channel Sales and Programs, Dell. "We look forward to continued success in working with VeriStor and a long, mutually beneficial relationship."
Dell is part of VeriStor's broad portfolio of storage and virtual server infrastructure vendor partners. VeriStor maintains hardware and software from a majority of certified vendor partners in its VeriStor Labs for ongoing demonstration, benchmark, proof-of-concept, and support purposes. For more information on VeriStor's technology partners, please visit: http://www.veristor.com/about-veristor/technology-partners.
About VeriStor Systems, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., VeriStor Systems is an end-to-end solutions provider specializing in enterprise data storage, virtual infrastructure, cloud services, migration and technology financing. VeriStor's integrated solutions include Storage, Server and Desktop Virtualization, Virtual IO & Consolidated Fabric, Fibre Channel and iSCSI Storage Area Networks (SANs), Network Attached Storage (NAS), De-Duplication, Backup and Recovery, Data Replication, Information Lifecycle Management (ILM), and Compliance Archiving. With more than 600 customers, VeriStor specializes in enterprise and mid-market companies in all industries including financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, education and federal, state and local government. More information can be found at http://www.veristor.com.
SOURCE VeriStor Systems
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks