|By Business Wire||
|December 12, 2012 09:49 AM EST||
Dynamic Quest, an IT Solutions Provider, was announced as Dell’s “Preferred Partner of the Year” at Dell World 2012 in Austin, Texas.
Dynamic Quest (www.dynamicquest.com) has partnered with Dell for many years to provide IT hardware, data storage solutions, backup and disaster recovery, and virtualization services to meet their client’s needs. Dell awards the Preferred Partner of the Year honor annually, and judges winners on a combination of sales growth, marketing and lead generation activities, technical training, and proactively promoting Dell in their business.
“Our strategic partnership with Dell has allowed us to maximize the business value of our IT Solutions. By partnering with Dell, Dynamic Quest is able to provide our clients with a much better solution at a very competitive price. Our clients know that Dynamic Quest is committed to providing them with the most up to date technology possible, and our partnership with Dell has been a key factor in our success.” says Jen Wong, Principal.
Dynamic Quest, founded and based in Greensboro, is one company providing multiple solutions in the areas of IT Solutions, Business Consulting, Marketing, Data Center / Hosting, Software, and Help Desk Services. (www.dynamicquest.com).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks