|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 09:39 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With the holidays now upon us, it's the very best time to take advantage of all the great offers on some of the most talked-about items out there via DirectMale.com. DirectMale.com is the fab new deal site (easy log on via Facebook) featuring a new "Invite a Friend" feature – for every friend a member refers that member will receive $10 dollars in credits when that friend signs up. And – if you act now – members will receive 25% off the first purchase – on any deal – when using promo code "SAVESEASON" (by Dec 28 only).
Some new deals now available (with savings of 10-80% off) include:
- $75 for Menaji Men's Skincare Package and Concierge Grooming Consultation($115 value)
- $50 for $100 to Customize Your Own Polo Shirt at Vastrm.com: customize fit, fabrics, collar, sleeves, pockets and all the details, from the number of buttons to side vents.
- $79 for Pulse Detox for Men: 3-Day Cleansing Program from Aster Elliott ($158 value)
- $782 for a $920 Maui Sunseeker LGBT Resort Four-Night Stay for 2: Includes Lei Greeting, Champagne Arrival Gift & 2 One-Hour Massages (featured on the Travel Channel's "Hotel Impossible")
DIRECT MALE is the Washington, DC-based online voucher company targeting the male consumer by regularly providing upscale and unique goods and services - with real savings offers on food, fashion, libations, spas, salons, hotels, trips - and the list goes on. "With the holidays just around the corner, we wanted to personally thank our members for their continued support," said Direct Male Founder Andrew Isen. "We are very excited about the big developments happening right now."
DirectMale.com is a free members-only e-boutique with insider access to the latest deals for men…for less. Everyday indulgences designed for today's man.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks