|By Business Wire||
|December 12, 2012 09:00 AM EST||
CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced that 25 software offerings are now certified by VCE to run on Vblock™ Systems, demonstrating the company’s ongoing commitment to supporting converged infrastructure platforms. The 13 new certified offerings include several security products, as well as additional unified automation, service assurance and virtualization products, joining the list of 12 certified offerings announced earlier this year.
CA Technologies Vblock Ready™ offerings allow customers to accelerate private cloud deployments and time-to-market for new business services while containing costs. Customers can also reduce risk by opting for fully tested and integrated CA Technologies offerings with official certification from VCE.
“As organizations move to the cloud at a rapid clip, converged infrastructure options, such as VCE’s Vblock Systems, can significantly reduce time to deploy and time to value,” said Roger Pilc, general manager, Industries, Solutions and Alliances, CA Technologies. “Our customers want to deliver a better bottom line value to their business and to do so, need to manage, monitor, secure and automate their cloud deployments in order to realize the full benefits. We remain committed to making sure our offerings meet VCE’s stringent certification requirements, so that our customers can move from simply maintaining IT, to focusing on driving innovation and increased business value.”
“CA Technologies is providing customers with broad and comprehensive support for Vblock Systems,” said Todd Pavone, executive vice president, VCE. “Our extensive work with partners like CA Technologies is resulting in a broad ecosystem of leading capabilities that have been pre-tested and enable fast, reliable deployment of enterprise cloud infrastructures.”
CA Technologies recently certified Vblock Ready offerings include:
- CA Server Automation
- CA Business Service Insight
- CA Application Performance Management
- CA Nimsoft Monitor
- CA Virtual Assurance for Infrastructure Managers
- CA IdentityMinder™
- CA ControlMinder™ for Virtual Environments
- CA AuthMinder™ (formerly CA Arcot® WebFort)
- CA SiteMinder™
- CA GovernanceMinder™
- CA ControlMinder™
- CA ControlMinder™ Shared Account Management
- CA DataMinder™
For the latest updates on the VCE partnership and related offerings, visit http://www.ca.com/us/vblock.aspx.
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud. Learn more about CA Technologies at www.ca.com.
Follow CA Technologies
Copyright © 2012 CA. All Rights Reserved. One CA Plaza, Islandia, N.Y. 11749. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?