|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 07:50 AM EST||
HOLLYWOOD, Calif., Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Medbox, Inc. (OTC Markets: MDBX) (www.medboxinc.com), announces that their 2013 product line has been finalized and manufacturing agreements have been reached to assure delivery of systems on schedule.
Medbox, Inc, is known for their automated, biometrically controlled dispensing and storage systems for medicine and merchandise. These systems have gained national notoriety lately as the method of choice for dispensing legal medical marijuana in a controlled environment, with the utmost in reporting, transparency and compliance.
In addition to a large order of this flagship system, the company is also offering new systems that reach specifically into niche markets, such as doctors' offices, prisons, hospices, assisted living centers, mail centers, college campuses, and traditional pharmacies. The company's new product line includes:
- Sample-Safe™ – a biometric system that stores and dispenses medicine samples within doctors' offices.
- Lockbox Rx™ – a medication storage and retrieval system, designed for use in pharmacies.
- Medbox OTC™ – a non-biometric machine for over-the-counter items such as those typically found at a convenience store.
- Safe Access Storage Lockers (SAS Lockers)™ – Designed to be used by medium to large mail-order companies for the retrieval of purchased goods by their customers at centralized locations.
These systems all derive and benefit from the company's issued patent (US 7,844,363 B1) and also are based on 3 additional patent applications that are still pending.
Medbox has reached multiple agreements with AVT, Inc (OTC Markets: AVTC) of Corona, California, for the manufacturing of their systems.
"We are pleased to have entered into development and manufacturing agreements with AVT that will allow us to meet our aggressive production orders, as well as expand into new markets with technologies and systems that are significantly ahead of any competition," stated Bruce Bedrick, CEO of Medbox, Inc. "2013 will be an exciting year for Medbox, as we continue to grow our core business while expanding into rich and fertile new areas of operation. AVT has been working with Medbox since 2010, and is considered a vital business partner."
About Medbox, Inc:
Medbox is a leader in the development, sales and service of automated, biometrically controlled dispensing and storage systems for medicine and merchandise. Medbox has offices throughout the world, including New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Tokyo, London and Toronto, and has their corporate headquarters in Los Angeles.
Medbox provides their patented systems, software and consulting services to pharmacies, dispensaries, urgent care centers, drug rehab clinics, hospitals, prison systems, hospice facilities, and medical groups worldwide.
Medbox, Inc. is a publicly traded company, and is quoted on the OTC Markets, ticker symbol MDBX.
For more information on Medbox, please contact the Medbox Investor Relations Department at (800) 762-1452 or go online to www.medboxinc.com.
SOURCE Medbox, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks