|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 07:50 AM EST||
GERMANTOWN, Wis., Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Justin Bieber fans are rejoicing that additional concert dates have been added for the singer's Believe World Tour, and Justin Bieber Ticket Sales will begin soon for these concerts.
The Believe World Tour has already played to sold out audiences around the globe, so 30 additional shows have been added next year to accommodate the incredible demand for 2013 Justin Bieber tickets. The Believe Tour will kick off again in 2013 with a show on June 22 at the Valley View Casino Center in San Diego, California. After performances in numerous other cities, this leg of the tour will end on August 10 with a show at the Philips Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Although most of the newly added shows will take place in the United States, Canadian fans will have three exciting chances to see Bieber perform. A show is scheduled on July 23 in Kanata, Ontario, and Bieber will perform in Toronto, Ontario, for two nights on July 25-26.
The Believe World Tour, presented by AEG Live, has been tremendously successful so far. Bieber has a large following of passionate fans around the globe, and the release of his "Believe" album only increased his popularity. He has sold over 15 million albums around the world and is considered to be one of the dominating figures in pop culture.
The official public on-sales for all 30 recently added 2013 shows will begin on December 14 and 21. Fans can visit QueenBeeTickets.com for a great selection of discount Justin Bieber tickets for the Believe Tour. QueenBeeTickets.com offers authentic concert tickets, fast shipping and reasonable prices. Justin Bieber tickets are expected to move very quickly, so fans should purchase their tickets for the Believe Tour as soon as possible.
Great ticket deals abound at popular ticket company QueenBeeTickets.com. Since the merchant offers millions of Discount Concert Tickets, Sports Tickets, and Theater Tickets, customers are sure to find the tickets they want at prices they can afford. Other popular sellers in concerts include Bon Jovi Tickets, One Direction Tickets and Eric Clapton Tickets. When customers chose QueenBeeTickets.com, they can also be assured that they will receive quality customer service and quick shipping.Media Contact:
Andrea Pedersen, Queen Bee Tickets, LLC, 2624229800, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Queen Bee Tickets, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks