|By Marketwired .||
|December 12, 2012 07:47 AM EST||
LENEXA, KS -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Catapult International announced it has released its newest software product called Spring Board.
Spring Board allows freight forwarders and steamship line carriers to accept shipper rate request bids of any excel format and "map" them to a master template.
"With so many shipper bids with different formats, it is time consuming to process all of the RFQs," said Mohammed Abdelrahman, Product Manager for Catapult International. "This new technology tool addresses the needs of the freight forwarders and carriers who require rapid turnaround of rates back to their customers."
In addition to the data mapping process, Spring Board lets companies manage the bids in one cloud-based system so that the tender management teams can work simultaneously on bids.
Catapult intends to roll out Spring Board to its current clients in January 2013.
About Catapult International:
Catapult International provides freight rate technology solutions for both freight forwarders and multi-national companies worldwide. Its Catapult QMS application is among the best solutions for international air and ocean pricing, rating, and freight auditing. Catapult also specializes in file transfers and web services as a middleware provider of data. Catapult is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the logistics sector.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London