|By Business Wire||
|December 12, 2012 06:35 AM EST||
TRAC Research President and Principal Analyst Bojan Simic and Ken Godskind, Vice President, Monitoring Products at SmartBear Software will present a webinar titled, “How User Experience Monitoring Will Elevate Your Website Performance.” Hosted by SmartBear Software on Wednesday, December 12, 2012, the two will review recent survey data and discuss how new user experience monitoring is helping companies to understand the delivered customer experience rather than just page timing metrics and uptime.
A SmartBear Webinar: “How User Experience Monitoring Will Elevate Your Website Performance,” presented by Bojan Simic of TRAC Research and Ken Godskind of SmartBear
|Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST|
This is a highly relevant webinar focused on helping companies to:
- Understand if their applications are delivering an excellent customer experience
- Track more than just technical metrics to focus on the business metrics that drive growth, and
- Minimize business impact resulting from service disruptions or slowdowns
Simic’s domain knowledge includes insights into end user experiences, best practices in deploying solutions for IT performance management and strategies of related solution providers. He has interviewed more than 2,500 IT and business professionals from end user organizations and has published more than 70 research reports. Ken Godskind has been working with clients for more than 20 years to improve website performance, availability and consistency, focusing on designing solutions that help customers manage Web app, mobile and API performance from an end user perspective. He was previously chief strategy officer with AlertSite.com, acquired by SmartBear in 2011.
"TRAC's survey research of more than 430 end user organizations shows that Web browser has become a focal point of user experience management strategies,” said Bojan Simic. “As organizations are increasingly deploying Web Services and Cloud applications, ensuring optimal user experience is becoming more challenging. Our research shows that understanding true user experience requires a new combination of metrics to be monitored and innovative technology approaches for capturing user experience data.”
About SmartBear Software
More than one million developers, testers and operations professionals use SmartBear tools to ensure the quality and performance of their desktop, mobile, Web and cloud-based applications. SmartBear products are easy to use and deploy, are affordable and available for trial at the website. Learn more about SmartBear, the company’s award-winning tools or join the active user community at http://www.smartbear.com, on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @smartbear or Google+.
All trademarks recognized.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London