|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 06:25 AM EST||
HOUSTON, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Retired Gen. Colin L. Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State, will deliver the keynote luncheon address at Hart Energy's Developing Unconventionals (DUG™) Permian Basin and More conference, April 2-4, at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas.
Gen. Powell served as the first African-American chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and was appointed secretary of state by President George W. Bush. A four-star general, his numerous awards include two Presidential Medals of Freedom. He is the author of a best-selling autobiography, "My American Journey." Gen. Powell's second book, an instant New York Times best-seller titled "It Worked For Me," reveals the lessons that shaped his life and career. As someone who articulated the U.S. position on the world stage, he provides insight on efforts to stabilize a troubled world and the diplomatic and leadership skills needed to transform unstable regions into areas where societies and cultures flourish.
Gen. Powell is scheduled to give his remarks on Wednesday, April 3, at 12 p.m.
DUG Permian Basin, previously known as DUG the Original, delivers a high-level review of continental and global unconventional oil and gas developments, in-depth sessions on the hottest Permian unconventional plays, and a special midstream track focused on the dramatic changes in infrastructure. The DUG Permian program culminates in a review of the best emerging plays around the globe.
Hart Energy's DUG Permian Basin is part of the world's largest series of unconventional resource events. In 2012 alone, Hart Energy conferences will welcome 15,000-plus attendees.
For more information, visit dugpermian.com.
For 30-plus years, Hart Energy has been a leader covering news and technology for energy investors and executives. The Houston-based company publishes Oil and Gas Investor, E&P, Midstream Business, and FUEL, online data services (OilandGasInvestor.com, UGcenter.com, A-Dcenter.com), and industry newsletters, and provides research and consulting services. With its successful DUG™ conference series, maps, playbooks, and research studies, Hart Energy offers exceptional depth in unconventional resources information. Visit hartenergy.com for more information.
Contact: Susan D. Emfinger
SOURCE Hart Energy
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks