|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 06:18 AM EST||
TACOMA, Wash., Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sound Physicians, a leading hospitalist organization focused on driving improvements in quality, satisfaction and financial performance of inpatient healthcare delivery, announced today an agreement to provide comprehensive hospitalist services at Sonoma Valley Hospital, in Sonoma, Calif.
"We're excited to be part of Sonoma Valley Hospital's mission to maintain, improve and restore the health of individuals in the community," said Robert Bessler M.D., CEO of Sound Physicians. "We look forward to joining their team and providing our focus on core deliverables of improving quality and patient satisfaction."
Sonoma Valley Hospital's chief medical officer, Robert Cohen, M.D., stated, "Sound Physicians brings proven hospitalist program experience and a strong focus on creating infrastructure, fostering medical staff and patient satisfaction, and managing quality and financial performance goals."
Working with Sonoma Valley Hospital's leadership team, Sound Physicians will introduce its performance management solutions, including the SoundConnect workflow and informatics platform to drive improvements to inpatient care outcomes and financial performance. Sound Physicians will also apply its expertise in building high-performing hospitalist practices, including strong physician leadership, implementation of lean processes to drive results and core services of revenue cycle management and a track record of physician recruiting success.
About Sound Physicians
Sound Physicians is a leading hospitalist organization focused on driving performance in quality, satisfaction and efficiency of inpatient health care delivery. By investing deeply in outstanding physicians, clinical process excellence and its proprietary workflow and informatics technology, Sound Physicians improves the delivery of inpatient care. Sound Physicians aligns with healthcare providers to measurably enhance patient outcomes and strengthen its partners' financial performance. To learn more visit: www.soundphysicians.com.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Sound Physicians
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks