|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 06:18 AM EST||
HONG KONG, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DinoDirect, an online retailer, is one of the online stores offering free shipping who have a wide global presence amongst online shoppers. The retailer has now collaborated with one of the biggest Russia online retailers to facilitate easier procurement and distribution of products to ending consumers.
Online shopping has revolutionized how shoppers access the products they need. Convenience is the main reason why shopping on the Internet has risen in popularity recently, as well as the free shipping offered by most online retailers. DinoDirect has teamed up with a Russian online retailer to help global consumers easily access the wide array of products sold by their counterpart retailer.
DinoDirect is now offering Russian consumers procurement services via drop-shipping, which ensures that the consumer gets their desired product in good quality due to a joint collaborative effort between the two online retailers.
Drop-shipping is essentially the mode of shipping that the online retailer has introduced to work collaboratively with China wholesale distributors, to easily disperse products to consumers. However, the drop-shipping services are not only limited to wholesalers but all retailers who want to get their products shipped out to their clients. The service is especially rewarding for entry-level online retailers who do not have proper shipping channels of their own.
Russia has proven to be a strong market online, with 12 million visitors and 80% of orders received by the popular online retailer AliExpress (ranked 97). This proves that the Russian online market is a strong one to reckon with and its consumers deserve prompt shipping of their orders for helping online retailers and DinoDirect grow.
The online retailers essentially register with DinoDirect and let them know about customer orders. In the case of Russia's online retailers, the products are stocked at the Beijing warehouse and when consumers make orders through the Russian online retailer, DinoDirect then procures the products.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE DinoDirect China Limited
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks