|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 05:15 AM EST||
NEW ORLEANS, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Legal-Bay, The Lawsuit Settlement Funding Company, announced today that they have increased their capital commitment to business and individuals who have filed claims against B.P. involving the Gulf Oil spill. Residents of Louisiana LA, Florida FL, Texas TX, and Mississippi MS, who are waiting for their funds from the courts, now have immediate access to cash through Legal-Bay's B.P. cash advance Program.
On Nov. 1, all B.P. claims either had to be submitted based on the financial formula outlined agreed upon by the court and the defendant's steering committee counsel – or "opt out" and pursue claims against B.P. directly. Since many business owners, including shrimp fishing boat and seafood restaurant owners, need capital today to remain in business, they have been seeking immediate financing through Legal-Bay. Legal-Bay's bp claim status funding program typically takes 48 hours to be approved and funded.
"We have been one of the most active lawsuit funding firms with helping B.P. Plaintiffs from the beginning. However, now that the payouts continue to be delayed, some of our clients cannot wait any longer. Whether it is to keep their business afloat or for personal needs over the holidays – we have increased our funding capital specifically for B.P. claimants during this unknown payment period," said Patty Kirby, Head of Client Relations at Legal-Bay.
Legal-Bay is also running a "Gift Card Promotion" in December, whereas any client who funds between now and 12/31 will receive a free gift card to a retailer of their choice.
If you have a lawyer and have filed a B.P. claim for your business or personal use, and need settlement funding today you can apply for a free quote at: lawsuitssettlementfunding.com or call toll free at 877.571.0405 where agents are available 24 hours a day to assist you.
Contact: Patty Kirby, 877-571-0405, Email: email@example.com
SOURCE Legal-Bay LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London