|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bark Baby Bark, High End Dog Care and Apparel selects boutique public relations firm Whitegate PR as their agency of record. Bark Baby Bark is a premier canine care expert and apparel tastemaker that specializes in unique products and high-end services for dogs. Based in New York City, the company is known for their apparel collection and for providing unsurpassed one-on-one attention and customized care for their clients. Learn more at http://barkbabybark.com/.
Founded in 2009, Bark Baby Bark introduced a level of service and expertise that had not yet existed for dogs. Their dog care specialties include walking and daily exercise, luxury overnight care, spa treatments, car services, events and more. Bark Baby Bark's overall mission is to provide services that will give all clients peace of mind knowing their canines are safe, loved, and in good hands at all times. Their team is comprised of dog owners and breed connoisseurs with high standards, invaluable knowledge, and stand-alone customer service. For more on Bark Baby Bark Dog Care Services visit http://barkbabybark.com/news/.
Bark Baby Bark's luxurious apparel line has functional, trendy and unique pieces. Not only will their clothing look adorable on our four-legged friends, but each piece is original and will be sure to make a fashion statement. Customers can browse the site and find sweaters perfect for the winter season, coats that can be used, rain or shine, and a variety of handmade hats and toys. For more on Bark Baby Bark visit http://www.shop.barkbabybark.com/.
Bark Baby Bark's New York City T-Shirts are a must have and a favorite for all dog owners who love the big apple! The colorful t-shirt collection offers eleven neighborhoods that span from Harlem down to Battery Park. The shirt was designed in hopes of asking New York City dogs, 'which neighborhood do they bark for?' The T-shirts are offered in cheerful colors that work year-round. The super soft cotton-blend fabric has a tailored polo-style fit that is great for comfort. The functional snap buttons are very easy for on/off. Visit the New York T-shirt Collection at http://www.shop.barkbabybark.com/collections/i-bark-for-t-shirts.
SOURCE Whitegate PR
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks