|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 04:01 AM EST||
LINCOLN, England, December 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
£5.88m win from 30p spin on slot game
On Sunday, 9th December 2012, ButlersBingo.com, the online bingo website, paid out a record-breaking £5,883,044.43 progressive jackpot win to a customer after he played an online slot game from the Microgaming powered Progressive Jackpot Network, featured on the ButlersBingo.com website.
The winner, John O. from Long Sutton in Lincolnshire, is married with three children. He had only been playing on the site for a few days when he placed his 30p bet on the popular online slot game on Sunday afternoon.
When contacted by Butlers Bingo, John O. said: "I've only been a player here for a few days so I'm still in shock and I can't believe my good fortune. And all from a 30p spin! I had planned to buy my daughter a new iPad for Christmas, now I can buy her a new house instead."
Ian O'Farrell, Head of Promotions at ButlersBingo.com, said: "ButlersBingo.com, part of the Microgaming Bingo Network, is thrilled to be a record-breaker and pay out the biggest online bingo win ever. We cannot wait to deposit £5,883,044.43 into John's bank account! With over 200 casino games and dozens of jackpots to choose from, anyone could be the next big winner."
NOTES TO THE EDITOR:
About Butlers Bingo (http://www.butlersbingo.com)
ButlersBingo.com was established in 2010 and has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading providers of online bingo in the UK and around the globe. They offer a generous 300% first deposit bonus plus a free £10 trial for all new players who register at http://www.butlersbingo.com.
Butlers Bingo is Regulated by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta
License Number LGA/CL1/638/2010 | License Number LGA/СL3/638/2010
About Microgaming (http://www.microgaming.co.uk)
Microgaming provides the software for the world's largest Progressive Jackpot Network and has paid out over €320million in total. Its software also created the world's first online slot tournament. As a founding member of eCOGRA and IGC, Microgaming is at the forefront of initiatives that set the highest standards in the gaming industry, most notably in the areas of fair gaming, responsible operator conduct and player protection.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks