|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 11:00 PM EST||
KEMP, Texas, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Larson Electronics' Magnalight.com announced the addition of the WAL-ML-2XM-G compact light tower. Designed to be easily transported in the back of a work truck and deployed quickly and easily, the compact light tower features a 3000 watt gasoline generator that will run the two 1000 watt metal halide light for more than 6 hours on one tank of gas. Equipped with wheels and a crank up light mast and powder coated steel frame, this compact light tower is durable enough for rough service applications.
"The WAL-ML-2XM-3G is designed for operators that need the long run time and power of traditional light towers without trailers or diesel maintenance," said Rob Bresnahan with Larson Electronics' Magnalight.com. "The 3000 watt gas generator runs quietly as well, which enables operators to use this light closer to the work area of event than traditional diesel generator driven light towers."
Larson Electronics manufactures a wide variety of portable lighting systems including compact light towers, battery powered light towers and trailer mounted light mast lighting systems. You can learn more at Magnalight.com or contact 1-800-369-6671 (1-903-498-3363 international).
SOURCE Larson Electronics
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks