|By Business Wire||
|December 11, 2012 10:30 PM EST||
Private and government enterprises in Indonesia can now take advantage of industry’s latest digital integrated voice and data communication solutions to improve their efficiency and competitiveness. Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:MSI) is enabling this in Indonesia with a wide range of digital solutions from its industry leading MOTOTRBO™ portfolio.
Mototrbo XiR8600 Professional Series (Photo: Business Wire)
The new MOTOTRBO™ radio solutions will benefit the strategic government & public services, and high growth sectors such as oil & gas, mining, transportation, as well as hospitality and related services. The new introductions include the XiR 8600, XiR 6600 series of portable and mobile digital two-way radios, world’s thinnest two-way digital radio in its class SL1K, and Linked Capacity Plus software which will help existing MOTOTRBO™ radio users to upgrade to digital trunking cost effectively.
Motorola Solutions also announced the opening of Motorola Solutions Excellence Centre at Glodok (Harco Glodok Building, Lantai 2, Blok CII/212), Jakarta . The centre will showcase the full range of analog and digital professional commercial radio solutions. It is designed for all current and potential radio solutions users to gain first-hand knowledge about the benefits of digital radio solutions and how they can be achieved with Motorola Solutions.
- MOTOTRBO™ digital two-way communication system is an industry-leading DMR1 compliant portfolio of standards based solutions from Motorola Solutions. MOTOTRBO™ uses digital technology in an unprecedented manner to create versatile and customizable business essential solutions.
- MOTOTRBO™ solutions are backed by the industry’s largest Application Developer Program (ADP) for professional digital radio systems, with a network of more than 400 licensed developers and 85 application solutions worldwide. Applications include text messaging, GPS location tracking, telephony, work order ticket management and dispatch, telemetry based solutions and several more innovations.
- MOTOTRBO™ is based on TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) digital technology which is inherently spectrum efficient, and doubles the radio communication capacity within an existing spectrum license. It also helps increase talk time from a battery by up to 40 per cent over analog, all of which translates to significant savings for the users.
- The new MOTOTRBO™ digital series of XiR8600, 6600 and SL1K deliver exponentially increased communication capabilities. Some models offer new and class leading feature such as intelligent audio technology, embedded Bluetooth audio and integrated Bluetooth data, full colour display, voice announcement, integrated GPS, and canned and free form text messaging.
- MOTOTRBO™ digital platform delivers capabilities such as trunking, secure communication, voice privacy, multiple talk groups, transmit interrupt, a wide range of software options, and industry’s largest vertical specific applications such as SmartPTT for oil & gas, TRBONet for mining and TRBOCare for transportation. Designed to help keep pace with the organizations growing business and operations, the backward compatibility to analog radios facilitates graceful and paced migration for enterprises to move to next generation digital communication, while protecting the earlier investments.
- The new Motorola Solutions Excellence Centre in Glodok area will showcase the entire portfolio of Motorola’s radio solutions. The centre reflects company’s deep market commitment and investment made to facilitate digital migration of the Indonesian market. Current and potential users of radio solutions can access this centre while making purchase decisions, to gain first-hand knowledge on the extensive benefits and effectiveness of digital radio solutions in enabling productivity of the mobile workforce.
1 Digital Mobile Radio or DMR is an ETSI (European Telecommunication Standards Institute) global Air Interface standard
Andy Chan, General Manager, Asia Pacific Radio Channel, Motorola
“MOTOTRBO™ has redefined two-way radios, with the convergence of push-to-talk voice and data allowing users to communicate and work together on a whole new level. It combines class leading features and mission-critical build quality and industry’s largest set of applications to deliver leading cost efficient future ready portfolio of business critical communications solutions.
Indonesian enterprises can rest assured that in MOTOTRBO™ they have the best in digital radio solutions from industry leader who invests a billion Dollars in R&D annually and has over 75 years of radio communications expertise.”
Djohan Taib, Country Sales Lead, Radio Channels Indonesia, Motorola
“We are excited about the new solutions we are introducing in Indonesia. We are confident that both government and all key industry sectors of the Indonesian economy can draw immense benefits in the form of cost savings, quick time to ROI, flexibility of customized solutions, long-term investment protection and the latest in world-class technology these solutions offer.
The opening of Motorola Solutions Excellence Centre in Jakarta is a significant milestone for us. The centre is yet another proof of our commitment to our existing and potential customers, in helping them gain firsthand and in-depth understanding of the full benefits of next generation digital communication solutions and the wide range of options available to them.”
About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication products and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” For ongoing news, please visit our media center or subscribe to our news feed.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2011 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher