|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 05:25 PM EST||
DENVER, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Accelr8 Technology Corporation (NYSE MKT: AXK) will hold its 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the "Annual Meeting") at 2:30 p.m., local time, on Wednesday, December 12, 2012, at the Warwick Hotel Denver, 1776 Grant Street, Denver, Colorado 80203.
Progress towards the company's IVD product launch continues, with management expecting to be in development through 2014, launching in 2015, with additional clinical trials continuing through 2016.
Accelr8 Technology Corporation (www.accelr8.com) is focused on developing and commercializing innovative instrumentation for the rapid identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing of infectious pathogens. The Company's BACcel™ platform utilizes a proprietary culture-free process with both genomic and phenotypic detection technologies that decrease time to result while maintaining high sensitivity and specificity.
Disclaimer Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements in this news release may be "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Statements regarding future prospects and developments are based upon current expectations and involve certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from the forward-looking statement, including those detailed in the Company's filings with the SEC. The Company does not undertake an obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information or future events.
SOURCE Accelr8 Technology Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London