|By Marketwire .||
|December 11, 2012 04:19 PM EST||
HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 12/11/12 -- Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas has joined the Intergraph Education Grant Program, with the university selecting Intergraph CADWorx Plant Professional as its 3D design and modeling software, CADWorx P&ID Professional for process and instrument diagrams, and CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis, with the three products being used for training students in intelligent 3D plant design and engineering analysis.
Located in the southwest of Moscow, Gubkin was founded in 1930 and has trained over 70,000 diploma engineers, candidates, and doctors of science, many of whom have become top executives for oil and gas companies. The university has also developed a wide research capacity which has led to the development of new methods for the exploration, production, transportation, refining, and processing of hydrocarbons. Today the university is a National Research University with 7,000 students and a faculty of 200 professors and doctors of science plus 600 assistant professors.
For more information about the university, visit http://www.gubkin.ru/. For more information on Intergraph CADWorx, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
About Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions
The Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions (CAS) products allow design and engineering to share relevant information seamlessly, thereby maintaining accuracy and improving efficiency. They include CADWorx Plant Design Suite for AutoCAD®-based intelligent plant design modeling, process schematics and automatic production of plant design deliverables; CADWorx DraftPro for intelligent 2D design and layout; CAESAR II, the world's most widely used pipe stress analysis software; PV Elite for vessel and exchanger design and analysis; and TANK for the design and analysis of oil storage tanks. For information on Intergraph CAS, visit www.coade.com.
Intergraph, the Intergraph logo, CADWorx, CAESAR II and PV Elite are registered trademarks, and TANK is a trademark of Intergraph Corporation. Other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners. © 2011 Intergraph Corp. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks