|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 04:15 PM EST||
CINCINNATI, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hillman Companies, Inc. ("Hillman" or the "Company"), – Max W. Hillman, Chief Executive Officer of The Hillman Companies, Inc. announced today that a cash distribution has been declared by Hillman Group Capital Trust for the month of December 2012 in the amount of $.241667 for each Trust Preferred Security (NYSE-Amex: HLM_P). The distribution will be payable December 31, 2012 to holders of record December 21, 2012.
Founded in 1964 and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Hillman is a leading value-added distributor of over 80,000 SKUs, consisting of fasteners, key duplication systems, engraved tags and related hardware items to over 20,000 retail customers in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, South America and Australia, including home improvement centers, mass merchants, national and regional hardware stores, pet supply stores and other retailers. Hillman provides a comprehensive solution to its retail customers for managing SKU intensive, complex home improvement categories. Hillman also offers its customers value-added services, such as inventory management and in-store merchandising services.
For more information on the Company, please visit our website at http://www.hillmangroup.com
or call Investor Relations at (513) 851-4900, ext. 2084
SOURCE The Hillman Companies, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher