|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 02:52 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kauffman FastTrac® in conjunction with Propero/Healthcare Accelerator (Propero/HCA) announces the launch of FastTrac® LifeSciences™, a 10-week professional business course designed specifically for aspiring entrepreneurs who either have an idea for a science business or have already started a business and need a plan to successfully grow.
Instructed by Laurence "Larry" Chaityn, founder of Propero/HCA and Global Head Healthcare Investment Banking at Kaminski Partners, the FastTrac LifeSciences course will provide participants a forum to:
- Test their business' product/service, patient base, financial plan and technological viability
- Find the target market for their business and discover its competitive advantage
- Learn how to value their business and raise money from funding sources
- Determine the stages to profitability
- Learn successful regulatory strategies, including correct protocol, achievable endpoints and correct patient participants
- Understand reimbursement strategies including differing reimbursement environments, multiple codes, limited reimbursement and attended monitoring
FastTrac LifeSciences will be held at Loeb & Loeb, 345 Park Avenue, 21st floor Conference Center. Classes begin Monday, January 28, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. EST and will be held each successive Monday for 10 weeks. Space is limited. Participants can register at http://properohca.affiliate.fasttrac.org/.
"Interesting science and a novel mechanism of action are important when launching a biotechnology company, but success hinges on a multitude of factors, many of which occur in the boardroom and not at the bench," Chaityn said. "I look forward to helping life sciences entrepreneurs develop the essential business strategies that will allow them to navigate the hurdles of today's regulatory and financial landscape."
About Laurence Chaityn:
Laurence "Larry" Chaityn is the founder of Propero/HCA and Managing Director and Global Head Healthcare Investment Banking at Kaminski Partners. With more than 12 years of healthcare and life science consulting experience, he has built expertise in deal sourcing, deal review, due diligence investigation and client facing operations. Chaityn has worked with executive and senior management at Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Merck, Bristol Meyers Squibb (BMS) and others.
About Propero/Healthcare Accelerator:
ProperoHCA's mandate is to grow Healthcare/Life Science companies. One of the key assets is the network of nationwide hospital CEOs, CFOs & CAOs. This relationship, coupled with our knowledge of the healthcare landscape enables us to map specific hospital challenges and business initiatives for our clients. The overarching goal is to create a scalable sales organization that minimizes the cost of customer acquisition, streamlines the overall sales cycle and maximizes the revenue yield per employee.
Tiberend Strategic Advisors, Inc.
SOURCE Kauffman FastTrac
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks