|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 02:45 PM EST||
DETROIT, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Editor's Note: The following statement may be attributed to John Hantz, President and CEO, Hantz Group:
"We are greatly pleased with today's decision by the Detroit City Council to approve the development agreement allowing us to contribute to creating more livable Detroit neighborhoods. We have been working with the City of Detroit for more than four years, meeting with city residents, negotiating with department representatives, the City Planning Commission, the administration and City Council members to reach an agreement that would allow us to move forward with our proposal and we are excited to begin developing Hantz Woodlands."
SOURCE Hantz Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher