|By Marketwired .||
|December 11, 2012 02:45 PM EST||
OAKS, PA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/11/12 -- The Board of Directors of SEI Investments Company (NASDAQ: SEIC) today declared a regular semi-annual dividend of $.16 (sixteen cents) per share, a $.01 increase compared to its last semi-annual dividend. The cash dividend will be payable to shareholders of record on December 21, 2012, with a payment date of December 28, 2012.
In addition, SEI's Board of Directors also approved an increase in its stock repurchase program by an additional $50 million, increasing the available authorization under the program to approximately $100 million. Since the beginning of calendar year 2012, the Company repurchased approximately 7.1 million shares at a cost of approximately $146 million.
Finally, SEI's Board of Directors also declared a one-time, special cash dividend of $.32 per share. This dividend will also be payable to shareholders of record on December 21, 2012, with a payment date of December 28, 2012.
SEI (NASDAQ: SEIC) is a leading global provider of investment processing, fund processing, and investment management business outsourcing solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth. As of September 30, 2012, through its subsidiaries and partnerships in which the company has a significant interest, SEI manages or administers $448 billion in mutual fund and pooled or separately managed assets, including $195 billion in assets under management and $253 billion in client assets under administration. For more information, visit www.seic.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks