|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 02:44 PM EST||
WESTMINSTER, Md., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Premiering in December 2012, MeetMinnie magazine is a fresh and colorful online style publication. Available at www.meetminnie.com, MeetMinnie will be published semi-annually in June and December.
With pages filled with editor's picks, DIY projects and photo features, all presented with a signature playful slant, MeetMinnie seeks to provide the tools and tips, products and projects to help its readers further develop their personal style. On any budget.
Editor-in-Chief Michelle Musson described the inspiration behind the magazine, saying, "The story behind MeetMinnie is simple. First, we created a muse, our Minnie. In our minds, Minnie is that girl, the one who makes a $5 T-shirt look couture. The one who rocks a choppy pixie cut with ease. Leather shorts? No problem. Mixing prints? In her sleep. She's the one who takes chances. The one who pulls it all off with attitude alone. But why does she get to have all the fun? We're all a bit Minnie. And that's just it. MeetMinnie magazine is not about telling stories of stylish people. It's about finding the stylish, fearless it girl inside each of us.
"Here at MeetMinnie, we believe that style is an artful blend of vintage and new, of designer and handmade, of pieces that are affordable and pieces that are splurge-worthy. And our goal is to bring that concept to each issue of the magazine."
MeetMinnie magazine premieres online in December 2012.
For more information, please visit www.meetminnie.com.
Media Contact: Michelle Musson MeetMinnie Magazine, 410-871-2729, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE MeetMinnie Magazine
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher