|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 12:42 PM EST||
AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dell World 2012 -- Trend Micro Inc. (TYO: 4704;TSE: 4704), the global leader in cloud security and virtualization, will be exhibiting as a Bronze-level sponsor at Dell World 2012 from December 11-13. Under the theme, "Securing your Journey to the Cloud," Trend Micro will demonstrate how the company has been working closely with Dell to simplify security by providing Dell customers with a single platform that delivers complete security for physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures.
During Dell World, Trend Micro (Booth #202) will be presenting:
- Security for the virtualized data center designed to maximize virtualization security protection and performance with market-leading Trend Micro™ Deep Security platform.
- Security for the cloud, including Dell's public cloud offering, which will utilize the Trend Micro Deep Security platform combined with Trend Micro™ SecureCloud™ data encryption services.
- Desktop virtualization solutions by Trend Micro that are tested and proven in Dell labs on Dell™ PowerEdge™ servers to deliver two-to-three times greater performance over traditional client side antivirus and anti-malware solutions.
- Security innovations for IT consumerization that integrates mobile device management (MDM), mobile security, data loss protection (DLP), and application management within a unified dashboard so organizations can embrace BYOD with confidence.
- Custom defense solutions for cyber threats designed to not only detect and analyze APTs and targeted attacks, but also to rapidly adapt protection and respond to these attacks.
"Trend Micro is proud to be part of the industry visionaries and technology leaders coming together at Dell World," said Partha Panda, vice president of business development, Trend Micro. "During the next few days, we look forward to demonstrating Trend Micro's latest innovations in end user, cloud, virtualization, mobile, and data center security. "
"Because security has become such a primary concern among customers moving to the cloud, Dell's focus is to team with security leaders such as Trend Micro to help us alleviate roadblocks centered on data privacy and data breaches," said Kevin Jones, vice president, Dell Services. "We're pleased to have Trend Micro play a role in educating this year's Dell World audience on how we have closely collaborated in simplifying security with efficient cloud data protection services."
About Dell World
Join Dell at Dell World 2012 – The Power to Do More. Technology professionals will learn from one another and identify key challenges and opportunities connected to the top forces changing business today. Learn more at www.dellworld.com, attend the virtual event at Dell World: Live Online or follow #DellWorld on Twitter.
About Trend Micro
Trend Micro Incorporated (TYO: 4704;TSE: 4704), the global cloud security leader, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. A pioneer in server security with over 20 years' experience, we deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits our customers' and partners' needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments. Powered by the industry-leading Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ cloud computing security infrastructure, our products and services stop threats where they emerge – from the Internet. They are supported by 1,000+ threat intelligence experts around the globe.
SOURCE Trend Micro Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks