|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 12:23 PM EST||
TAMPA, Fla., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- myMatrixx, a pharmacy benefit management and ancillary medical services company, announced today that it has been awarded accreditation for Workers' Compensation and Property and Casualty Pharmacy Benefit Management from URAC, a Washington, DC-based health care accrediting organization that establishes quality standards for the health care industry.
"We are honored to receive accreditation from URAC," commented Artemis Emslie, President of myMatrixx. "The accreditation demonstrates our commitment to quality and accountability."
URAC's Pharmacy Benefit Management for Workers' Compensation and Property and Casualty program supports high-quality organizations specializing in this arena giving them an opportunity to demonstrate their commitment to industry-recognized standards. Accreditation sets industry-wide clinical and operational standards and brings a recognizable seal of quality to approved organizations.
"By applying for and receiving accreditation for Workers' Compensation and Property and Casualty Pharmacy Benefit Management, myMatrixx has demonstrated a commitment to quality health care," said Alan P. Spielman, URAC president and CEO. "Quality health care is crucial to our nation's welfare and it is important to have organizations that are willing to measure themselves against national standards."
myMatrixx is a full-service pharmacy benefit management and ancillary medical services company focused on the workers' compensation market. By combining advanced technology, clinical expertise and comprehensive reporting, myMatrixx simplifies the management of claims. Our results driven solutions deliver reduced costs for our clients and improve outcomes for their injured workers. For more information, visit www.mymatrixx.com.
URAC, an independent, nonprofit organization, is a leader in promoting health care quality through accreditation and certification programs. URAC's standards keep pace with the rapid changes in the health care system, and provide a mark of distinction for health care organizations to demonstrate their commitment to quality and accountability. Through its broad-based governance structure and an inclusive standards development process, URAC ensures that all stakeholders are represented in setting meaningful standards for the health care industry. For more information, visit www.urac.org.
Lori Taylor, Director of Marketing and Communications
(877) 804-4900, ext 136 or email@example.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks