|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 12:20 PM EST||
FERNLEY, Nev., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Verify Smart Corporation (OTCBB:VSMR), a global innovator in financial fraud prevention and digital content distribution to the mobile channel, today announced the addition of Sandy Manata to the Board of Directors.
Sandy has been a member of the securities industry and has held senior positions in the banking, brokerage, and clearing segments for 30+ years. Sandy began his career with US Trust Company of New York as Vice President of Securities Operations and was responsible for all Securities Processing systems. Upon leaving US Trust, Sandy joined the Bank of New York as Vice President of New Product Development. He created a centralized securities system that saved the bank $25 million in operational costs. He continued his career at NSCC (National Securities Clearing Corp) as a Senior Vice President where he headed Planning and Development for all NSCC's products. During his tenure at NSCC, Sandy developed systems for processing mutual funds between banks and brokers, the transferring of customer accounts between financial institutions (ACATs), revised fixed income and equities systems and developed several securities surveillance systems. Sandy later joined Bear Stearns & Co. as Managing Director where he successfully brought the firm through its global Y2K and securities decimalization processes. Sandy was also a Managing Partner in Market Resolve Company where he managed the software division. He also provided management consulting to financial firms and software vendors such as ADP, the Davidsohn Group, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and CheckFree. He served on committees for the American Bankers Association, Securities Industries Association and the Investment Company Institute and three years as Chairman of the New York Clearing House DTC Committee.
"Sandy is a welcomed addition to our board," said Tony Cinotti.
About Verify Smart Corporation:
Verify Smart Corporation is an international technology company that develops and markets innovative solutions for the global wireless market. The company markets specialized applications for the prevention of debit/credit card and electronic transaction fraud in the global marketplace. The company's patented technology dramatically reduces fraud for consumer clients, credit card companies, financial institutions and merchants. The company is focused on delivering robust and long term solutions for the security challenged transaction processing industry in addition to developing and marketing innovative wireless channel solutions for Consumer Brands, Educational Institutions and the Sports and Entertainment industries. www.areyouverified.com www.imobileinteractive.com
SOURCE Verify Smart Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London