|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 12:16 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Finn Partners today announced that M. Silver Associates, ranking as one of the country's leading independent tourism marketing specialty agencies, will join Finn Partners Travel and Economic Development practice as M. Silver – A Division of Finn Partners. With the merger, Finn Partners will boast one of the largest travel practices in the public relations industry.
Finn Partners Travel Practice will continue to be headed by Managing Partner and Director Gail Moaney. Morris Silver and Virginia M. Sheridan, who are principals of M. Silver, will join as Managing Partners and will bring to the agency their 25 employees in New York and 10 in their Fort Lauderdale office.
Founding Partner, Peter Finn, commented: "We are very excited to have Morris and Virginia along with all of their colleagues, join our team. We have a strong commitment to the tourism and economic development sectors, and this combined practice will be an important part of our on-going growth into 2013 and beyond, and a strong addition to our Technology, Consumer, Corporate, Public Affairs, Arts and Health capabilities."
"We are proud that Finn Partners has asked us to join their company," said Morris Silver, CEO and Virginia M. Sheridan, president, M. Silver Associates. "They are a prestigious agency with a great reputation, tremendous resources and similar client-centric culture. This merger will give the combined practices a dominant position in the travel sector and significant strength in economic development as well as other corporate areas in which we are both proficient."
StevensGouldPincus brought this acquisition opportunity to Finn Partners and facilitated the transaction.
About Finn Partners
Finn Partners builds on the outstanding legacy of Ruder Finn while shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of public relations services, including digital and social media. Our specialty areas include technology, consumer, travel/economic development, global issues, arts, health and public and corporate affairs. Headquartered in New York City, the company has regional operations in Chicago, Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C. and Jerusalem, and is opening a new Finn Partners office in London early next year. It also leverages international capabilities via Ruder Finn's global network of offices and affiliates. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
SOURCE Finn Partners
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London