|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 09:53 AM EST||
BOSTON & TORONTO, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Wellington Financial LP, a privately-held specialty finance firm, announced today that it recently closed a US$8.5 million venture debt financing for a rapidly growing U.S.-based networking infrastructure company that supports organizations around the world. The company's existing investor base includes a prominent East Coast venture capital firm.
Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP provided legal advice on this transaction.
About Wellington Financial LP
Wellington Financial LP is a privately-held specialty finance firm providing term, venture and amortizing loans up to $30 million. Wellington Financial LP is currently managing a $500 million investment program with offices in Toronto, Canada, and Santa Monica, California. Wellington Financial LP is managed by a partnership controlled by fund management and Clairvest Group Inc. (CVG:TSX), who jointly have contributed a large financial stake to the Fund. LPs include several of Canada's largest institutional investors, pension funds, family offices and crown corporations. Please visit the fund website at www.wellingtonfund.com, or the Wellington Financial team blog at www.wellingtonfund.com/blog.
SOURCE Wellington Financial LP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?