|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 09:51 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernstein Liebhard LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of TNS, Inc. ("TNS" or the "Company") (NYSE: TNS) breached its fiduciary duty to its shareholders in agreeing to sell TNS to an investor group led by Siris Capital Group.
Under the terms of the agreement, TNS shareholders will receive $21.00 in cash for each share they own. The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the price to TNS shareholders and the process by which the TNS Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a TNS stockholder, with no obligation or cost to you, please contact U. Seth Ottensoser at:
Bernstein Liebhard LLP has pursued hundreds of securities, consumer and shareholder rights cases and recovered over $3 billion for its clients. It has been named to The National Law Journal's "Plaintiffs' Hot List" in each of the last ten years.
Bernstein Liebhard LLP
10 East 40th Street
New York, New York 10016
ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. © 2012 Bernstein Liebhard LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Bernstein Liebhard LLP, 10 East 40th Street, New York, New York 10016, (212) 779-1414. The lawyer responsible for this advertisement in the State of Connecticut is Michael S. Bigin. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
SOURCE Bernstein Liebhard LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher