|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 09:50 AM EST||
ARLINGTON, Va., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ARC announced today that Lauri Reishus has been promoted to vice president and chief operating officer. Reishus, who joined ARC in 2005, has most recently been vice president of operations and has been the driving force behind the updating of ARC's Agency Reporting Agreement, announced earlier this year. She will continue her responsibilities in overseeing ARC's agency and carrier participation programs, including agency accreditation, airline ticket sales settlement, fraud prevention and customer support services.
"This is a well-earned acknowledgment of Lauri's contributions and leadership in advancing ARC's customer and cultural focus goals of the past several years," said Mike Premo, ARC's president and CEO. "I'm extremely pleased and look forward to continue to work with Lauri as ARC evolves, providing additional value to its customers and the travel industry."
In a separate announcement, Business Travel News named Reishus to its list of the 25 Most Influential Executives of 2012. BTN Group editors determined the list based on industry-nominated suppliers, buyers and intermediary professionals who exerted their influence and impacted change in business travel. This is the 29th consecutive year in which BTN has provided industry professionals with this honor.
Before coming to ARC, Reishus spent 16 years with SatoTravel/Navigant, as vice president - account management with responsibility for some of the firm's largest multi-national clients.
ARC powers the U.S.-based travel network with premier business solutions, travel agency accreditation services, process and financial management tools, and powerful data and analytics. Nearly 16,000 travel agencies and 190 airlines use ARC's settlement services, which in 2011 totaled more than $82 billion. As the industry's gold standard of accreditation, ARC allows participating agencies and carriers to focus on what's important – increasing their revenue. Established in 1984, ARC is headquartered in Arlington, Va. For more information, visit www.arccorp.com.
©2012 Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC). All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher