|By Marketwired .||
|December 11, 2012 09:46 AM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/11/12 -- AtmanCo Inc. ("AtmanCo" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:ATW) announces that the TSX Venture Exchange has issued its final bulletin in respect of the reverse takeover of the Company and the public financing pursuant to which the Company issued 7,076,012 units at $0.30 per unit for gross proceeds of $2,122,804 (see press releases dated October 22 and November 15, 2012).
As a result, AtmanCo is pleased to announce that its common shares will commence trading today on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol ATW.
AtmanCo helps executives and managers recruit qualified human resources and place the right person in the right position. Atman Co. created the Atman personality test - a simple, accurate and scientifically proven psychometric test with four modules: At-Plus, At-Model, At-Match and At-Team. Each test and its modules identify factors that shape an individual's personality and influence their performance. User-friendly and easy to use, these proven tools for developing human potential integrate easily into the recruitment, organizational evaluation, and talent management processes.
Using a management interface (Web platform) that's among the most advanced in the world, you can quickly access the results of psychometric tests, compare profiles to job norms and generate sales, management and team complementarity reports. The versatile AtmanCo solution represents a key tool to significantly increase the success of your employees within your organization.
Atman is distinguished by its on-line marketing, direct sales, and network of partners. At this stage of its development, the Company is focused on its mission to support recruitment and performance management while continuing to offer Web solutions. For more information please visit www.atmanco.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President and CEO
514.935-5959, ext. 301
514-395-0375, ext. 234
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher