|By Business Wire||
|December 11, 2012 09:21 AM EST||
TMC announced today the agenda for Cloud4SMB Expo, the premier event for small to medium-size businesses that are examining the potential of cloud-based solutions. Cloud4SMB Expo, being held January 30 - February 1, 2013, in Miami, focuses on real-world business strategies and implications for growing businesses utilizing the cloud. Cloud4SMB Expo is collocated with ITEXPO Miami, the world’s largest and best-attended communications and technology trade show, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Fla.
Cloud4SMB Expo will host three days of educational programming designed specifically to provide information to help SMBs compete and succeed by utilizing the cloud.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013:
- Why SMBs Need the Cloud Now More Than Ever
- Avoiding Business Disruptions in the Cloud
- Leveling the Playing Field: SMBs Migrating to the Cloud
- Optimizing Your IT Infrastructure for Productivity and Efficiency
- ITaaS: Delivering Your IT through the Cloud
- The Evolution of the Independent Worker in a Technology Driven Workforce
- Battle for the Cloud: The Future of Cloud Computing
Thursday, January 31, 2013:
- The Future of Service Providers — Dumb Pipes or Global Leaders?
- The Future of Cloud-based Telephony for Small Businesses
- Next Generation Cloud for SMBs: User-Generated Customization
- The New Mobility Model: Solving Wi-Fi Network Challenges with Virtualization
Friday, February 1, 2013:
- What’s the Business Case for the Cloud?
- Preventing a Cloud Outage with the Right Cloud Architecture
- In Cloud We Trust - How to Ensure Your Migration to the Cloud is Secure
“SMBs are a vital part of the growth in the technology world and we want to give them tools to make them as successful as possible,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and ITEXPO conference chairman. “Cloud4SMB Expo offers three full days of informative sessions that will allow any SMB to grow in their knowledge of cloud computing and how it can be used to move their business forward.”
Registration for Cloud4SMB Expo is also open with early-bird pricing available now.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Nicole Pradella at email@example.com or 203-852-6800 289.
For media registration, contact Ashley Baster.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person and online. TMC publishes multiple magazines including CUSTOMER, INTERNET TELEPHONY, M2M Evolution and Cloud Computing. TMCnet is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors each month, and is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMC is also the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event, as well as industry events: M2M Evolution; Cloud4SMB Expo; DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; Super Wi-Fi Summit, CVx; AstriCon; StartupCamp and more. Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks