|By Business Wire||
|December 11, 2012 09:07 AM EST||
RES Software, the most comprehensive provider of workspace virtualization solutions, today announced that its COO/CFO Marc Zinnemers and Vice President of Strategy Jeff Fisher will attend and speak at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference in New York City, NY. Led by CEO Klaus Besier, RES Software has aggressively expanded throughout Europe and North America. RES Software will be one of 350 participating rapid-growth companies, along with institutional investors, private equity firms and venture capitalists, to discuss critical topics that will impact technology stock valuations in 2013 and beyond.
About RES Software
RES Software, the most comprehensive provider of workspace virtualization solutions that manage and automate IT services to the enterprise workspace, is helping IT organizations manage increasingly complex and hybrid technology environments with software that makes IT easier, less costly and more secure to manage. Workspace virtualization technologies automate, manage and secure corporate IT, helping IT professionals master the impacts of IT consumerization, changing employee work styles, bring-your-own-device initiatives and cloud technologies. RES Software patented technologies are used by a global customer base, and include superior customer support. For more information, follow updates on Twitter @ressoftware and visit www.ressoftware.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London