|By Marketwired .||
|December 11, 2012 08:50 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/11/12 -- Conductor Inc., the global leader in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) technology, today announced that is has been named to the annual Crain's New York Business Best Places to Work in New York City (NYC) list. Appearing on the list each year since 2009, Conductor once again places in the top five and is one of the leading technology providers representing New York's Silicon Alley. The annual ranking is based on a statistical analysis of employee surveys and company benefits, featuring the top 50 small, medium and large organizations amongst the thousands of businesses in NYC.
"At Conductor, we believe that by helping brands raise their visibility through natural search, we are helping everyone find what they are looking for easier and faster -- making the Internet a better place," said Seth Besmertnik, CEO and Founder of Conductor. "This sentiment carries throughout the organization, at every level, and has helped build a strong corporate culture based on trust, openness and honesty. We work hard to find and foster the best talent in the industry which keeps turnover low, morale high and ensures customers benefit directly from a highly skilled, enthusiastic and committed workforce. We are extremely proud of our employees, the work they do, and their commitment to making Conductor one of NYC's best places to work year-over-year."
Conductor was cited as fostering a particularly fun and positive environment with a spirit of cooperation and teamwork that has contributed to its amazing growth since 2008 and low, single digit percentage voluntary turnover. Conductor's 85 employees ranked the company as an ideal employer, highlighting the following key characteristics as representative of Conductor's corporate culture and opportunity for career advancement:
- Working for the market-leading company in a half-billion dollar industry with a strong purpose and belief that organic search is the most powerful form of customer acquisition.
- Working with extremely talented people from around the country who are passionate about making Conductor a world leader in cloud-based, SEO technology.
- Success in helping some of the world's best brands scale and grow their marketing programs.
- The immense opportunity to change an industry with solutions that unlock incredible ways to scale, discover opportunities and measure success.
- A culture of individual empowerment and one that encourages employees to take on and own new challenges.
Conductor's placement on the Crain's annual list of NYC's best places to work comes on the heels of its recognition by FORTUNE magazine as a Great Place to Work® and one of the nation's top 25 small and medium workplaces.
To meet the growing demand for its world-class SEO technology, the company currently has openings in sales, product management, engineering and customer success. If you are an SEO professional with a passion for the business, a desire to work with major brands, and to be a critical member of a fast-growth company, please visit: http://www.conductor.com/about/careers
Conductor is the global leader in SEO technology. Thousands of brands and enterprise marketers use its cloud-based SEO platform, Conductor Searchlight to measure, improve and manage their natural search efforts to stay ahead of the competition, increase site traffic and boost revenues. The powerful, highly scalable platform processes massive amounts of data quickly to give users real-time information for better, more informed decision making and to identify new ways to increase share-of-search that will propel their businesses forward. Offering the most robust performance reporting and measurement tools available in the industry, Conductor arms marketers with the intelligence needed to tie SEO success to business objectives and demonstrate the value of SEO across the organization. One of New York City's fastest growing and most admired technology companies, Conductor is routinely recognized for excellence in business and corporate culture. To learn more, go to www.conductor.com or follow Conductor on Twitter @conductor.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London