|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
HOUSTON, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American families who are facing the holiday season without money for gifts have great news in the form of updated personal lending offerings from online lender ReallyBadCreditOffers.com. People can avoid looking like the Christmas Grinch and get gifts for their loved ones and can take advantage of programs allowing for repayment after the new year.
Approval for the special lending opportunity is based on the applicants ability to repay the loan, applicants must additionally be over 18 years old and a U.S. resident to qualify. Individuals interested in learning more about how to get extra money for the holidays are asked to: apply here.
"This is the season for giving. Unfortunately, a number of people are indicating to us that making ends meet, paying bills, rent and other obligations leaves them facing hard choices and explaining to their kids that there is no money left. That doesn't need to happen," stated Ariel Pryor, rep with the online lending website.
Applicants are required to fill out a simple, secure, online form, and asked to share basic personal information such as the borrowers name, employment income, etc. Once approved, the money is wired directly into the borrowers account.
Once received there are no restrictions on how the money should be spent, a borrower can:
- Buy Gifts For Their Children
- Fund Travel To Reunite With Family
- Purchase Something Special for a Loved One
- Get The Perfect Xmas Tree
The American Research Group holiday spending research predicts the average family intends to spend $854 on gifts this holiday season, up 32% from 2011. According to the site, the pressure can be tremendous for people that may be doing everything right to get back on their financial feet but find themselves without the available cash to create a memorable holiday season for their families.
"We all know frugality and avoiding borrowing for spending is the right thing. But... when your kids, staring wide eyed, believing in the magic of the Holidays are depending on you, sometimes finding a way not to disappoint them is right too," added Mr. Pryor.
Additionally, qualified borrowers are not asked to go through the rigorous financial tests required for approval by the larger banks. The approval process is requires no faxing, is paperless, and can be completed in less than 10 minutes from the comfort of home.
With up to 100 days until repayment for some borrowers, parents don't need to worry about repayment until 2013. The money, on the other hand, is sure to make countless children in the U.S. ecstatic come the 25th of December when they rush down to see what is waiting under their tree.
Since its founding in 2008, the company helps hard working American families get access to the financial resources they need to better their financial lives and confidently face the future.
To find out if you qualify for up to $2000 in flexible Holiday personal loans, click here to apply: http://www.reallybadcreditoffers.com/apply-now
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London