|By Marketwired .||
|December 11, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
MENLO PARK, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/11/12 -- Delphix, the leader in agile data management, today announced it has entered into a strategic partnership with In-Q-Tel (IQT), the independent strategic investment firm that identifies innovative technology solutions to support the missions of the U.S. Intelligence Community. The agreement will enable Delphix to develop database management and virtualization solutions that will assist the U.S. Intelligence Community in improving data access and availability.
"Delphix is an innovator in the data management industry, and the company's technology capabilities are well aligned with needs we see in both the government and commercial markets," said Eric Kaufmann, Partner on IQT's Investments team. "Our partnership with Delphix will provide our Intelligence Community customers with a unique opportunity to utilize and build upon these breakthrough virtualization solutions."
Delphix-powered virtual databases improve data management SLAs through capabilities that cannot be duplicated on physical infrastructure. These include self-service provisioning and refresh of multi-terabyte databases in minutes; rollback and recovery of critical databases without restoring from backups or tapes; to-the-second synchronization of multiple databases located in different geographies; and simplified migration of databases across versions and operating systems. Some of the world's largest and most demanding organizations use Delphix to cut the time, cost, and effort of managing the development and deployment of database-driven applications.
"The U.S. Intelligence Community has some of the most advanced data management and protection needs in the world," said Jedidiah Yueh, CEO and founder of Delphix. "We look forward to partnering with IQT to provide the U.S. Intelligence Community with a platform to efficiently access and leverage mission-critical data."
Delphix enables agile data, transforming the economics of database and application management. Delphix software addresses the single largest source of inefficiency and inflexibility in the modern datacenter -- provisioning, managing, and refreshing databases for business-critical applications. Leading global organizations use Delphix to dramatically reduce the time, cost, and risk of application rollouts, simplifying database operations by 100x, while consolidating redundant hardware by 10x. Delphix is located in Menlo Park, California.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks