|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 07:48 AM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. EST
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan's Measurement & Instrumentation Senior Research Analyst Srihari Padmanabhan
The high adoption rate of Web 2.0 services and new technologies, such as cloud computing, instant messaging and mobile WiMAX, has increased the demand for security test equipment to device vendors and enterprise markets. This briefing will investigate the present scenario of the network and application security testing market and will focus on emerging trends including those that pertain to geographic locations and technology.
Why you should attend:
- Receive a quick overview of the security testing market
- Discover the drivers and restraints for the network and application security testing market
- Learn information regarding market growth, key players and emerging trends
Overall, this briefing will benefit test equipment manufacturers and developers of software security test solutions as it will be discussing the emerging trends, growth rates and competitive overview of the market.
"As technology use proliferates and enterprise IT environments and networks get increasingly complex, the danger of exploits has grown more ominous than ever before," said Frost & Sullivan Communications Test Senior Research Analyst Srihari Padmanabhan.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Measurement & Instrumentation practice, please visit: http://www.measurement.frost.com
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher