|By Marketwired .||
|December 11, 2012 07:48 AM EST||
LARGO, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 12/11/12 -- ERIMAX, Inc. was recently awarded the first Task Order under the Contract Management Support Services Domain of the TABSS Contract, to provide Contract Program Management Support Services for the U.S. Coast Guard's Office of Procurement Management and Acquisition Planning. The $5M contract supports the U.S. Coast Guard with their Government Purchase Card Program, which is the third largest P-Card Program in the Federal Government (behind the DoD and the US Post Office).
Commenting on the announcement, Eric W. Franklin (ERIMAX CEO and President) stated, "We appreciate this vote of confidence. We understand how important this program is to supporting the Coast Guard and DHS in their mission to protect and serve the Country. In these economic times where all agencies are being asked to do more with less, we can help to optimize operations by making mission-critical processes more effective, and helping to reduce preventable costs."
About ERIMAX, Inc.
ERIMAX, Inc. is a privately held small disadvantaged business (SDB) and Maryland MBE-certified corporation focused on acquisition, program management and IT management consulting. Since the company's establishment in 2001, ERIMAX has assisted many Federal government agencies including the U.S. Census Bureau; Defense Threat Reduction Agency; Department of Defense Education Activity; Air Force SAF/A6/A3; Naval Criminal Investigative Service; the Departments of Commerce, Education, and State; National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration; Small Business Administration; Food & Drug Administration; Army Corps of Engineers; International Broadcasting Bureau/Broadcast Board of Governors; Fish & Wildlife Service; and the Library of Congress.
Headquartered in Largo, Maryland, the company holds multiple Government contract vehicles, including GSA Schedule 70, GSA MOBIS, Navy Seaport-e, FAA eFAST, GSA 8(a) STARS II, and MD CATS-2. For more information, visit www.erimaxinc.com.
VP Business Development
Office: (410) 286-8008
Cell: (410) 610-7347
Email: Email Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?