|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 06:46 AM EST||
TAIPEI, Taiwan, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lotus Pharmaceutical Company Inc. has confirmed its submission of Abbreviated New Drug Application ("ANDA") for Orlistat capsules, a generic version of Xenical®, to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Lotus has informed Hoffman La Roche on the Paragraph IV certification within 20 days of its submission at the end of September, notifying them of the application and providing documents on non-infringement. So far, Roche has not filed a patent lawsuit within 45 days in accordance with current regulations.
Xenical is indicated for obesity management including weight loss and weight maintenance when used in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet.
About Lotus Pharmaceutical Company Inc.
Lotus Pharmaceutical Company Inc. is a Taiwan based emerging specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and manufacturing of oral solid dosage forms of generics including hormone, cytotoxic and soft-gel capsule products. It has filed several ANDA applications since 2008. Lotus is headquartered in Nantou, Taiwan.
For more information, please contact:
President of Lotus Pharmaceutical Company Inc.
+886-2-27785188 ext 256
SOURCE Lotus Pharmaceutical Company Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher