|By Business Wire||
|December 11, 2012 05:22 AM EST||
Dublin - Research and Markets has announced the addition of MobileYouth's briefing "Social Media Best Practices: What can mobile brands do to engage youth on social media?" to their offering.
Social media has come a long way since it early days. Today not only all mobile brands have a social media presence, but they all have more than a million Facebook likes and thousands of Twitter followers. So what do mobile brands do now with all the people on their Facebook pages and Twitter accounts? What are the best practices for mobile brands to engage youth on social media.
Key Questions Answered:
1. What should brands talk about on social media to generate conversations?
2. How can brands use social media to connect youth with each other?
3. How can brands generate positive reviews from youth on social media?
4. What is the key to engaging young Fans and generating online earned media?
2. Licensing and Copyrights
3. In this briefing
4. Executive Summary
5. Executive Summary (Contd.)
6. Section 1: What should brands talk about on social media to generate conversations?
7. Youth follow brands that provide them with updates relevant to their social lives
8. O2 UK Case Study: Create conversations around offline events organized by the brand
9. Vodafone UK Case Study: Focus on the offline permission assets owned or sponsored by the brand
10. Youth are more likely to interact with peer generated content
11. Nokia Case Study: Post relevant user generated content to encourage youth participation
12. Section 2. How can brands use social media to connect youth with each other?
13. Brands apply traditional media strategy while using social media
14. Youth seek to connect with people, not brands, on social media
15. BlackBerry Case Study: Allow youth to connect with other youth on your social media platform
16. Boost Mobile Case Study: Use social media to collect insights into customer behavior around your product
17. Section 3. How can brands generate positive reviews from youth on social media?
18. Youth visit a brand's social media account to share their positive/negative experience with the brand
19. User generated content like reviews, images & videos help build trust on brand on social media
20. Verizon Wireless Case Study: Curate positive customer reviews making it visible to other social media users
21. Verizon Wireless Case Study: Positive experiences are not necessarily related to purchase or usage occasions
22. Section 4. What is the key to engaging young Fans and generating online earned media?
23. Youth prefer to interact with a person when connecting with brands using social media
24. Vodafone UK Case Study: Reveal real names of account managers to put a human face to social media
25. O2 UK Case Study: Allow online account managers to showcase their personality on social media
26. Samsung Galaxy Case Study: Fans will share positive experiences generating earned media for the brand
27. Need more insights and data?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/77cff7/mobileyouth
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher