|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 05:17 AM EST||
ZURICH, December 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Thingle (http://www.thingle.com) is about things and has just launched. USA's NBC News calls the concept «Pinterest on steroids».
Thingle focuses on «things» - objects of passion. They're embedded into an impressive and user-friendly platform, enabling anyone to create their own things and content... and to add to the content of others.
In contrast to other purely visual social bookmarking platforms, Thingle achieves a much deeper and richer level of information through both its collaborative approach and its clear focus on objects of the real world. Simply put, Thingle could be summed up as «Pinterest meets Wikipedia».
In a short time, Thingle has been able to attract a large number of users to its platform. Some of the world's leading agencies, including several with headquarters in New York, are already making plans to adopt Thingle as a communications solution for their clients.
In the past seven days the launch of the Thingle beta website has also attracted widespread attention in the US media and blogosphere, with well-known media houses such as NBC News, CBS News, the San Francisco Chronicle and many more reporting on its innovative approach to the social media field.
Thingle is a Swiss based company with offices in Zurich and New York. The company was founded in 2011 and employs about 15 people from 7 countries.
Thingle is one of the winners of the Swiss Top 100 Startups 2012, chosen by a jury of 100 recognised experts in a field of 100,000 start-up businesses. Thingle even ranked 3rd in the «Quickstarter» category. This underlines Thingle's place as one of the most innovative and promising Swiss start-ups.
Links to US media clippings:
Media contact Europe:
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Telephone: +41-79-743-7447
Thingle Media AG - Luegislandstrasse 105 - 8051 Zürich - Switzerland
Media contact USA:
E-Mail: email@example.com - Telephone: +1(917)447-3805 - Mobile: +1(347)260-6281
Thingle Inc., 1 Little West 12th Street, New York, NY 10014
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks