|By Business Wire||
|December 11, 2012 05:10 AM EST||
Clickatell, a leading mobile messaging provider, today announced new pricing and expanded short-message service (SMS) solutions for companies in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexico.
Clickatell has expanded availability of its short-code SMS service – which provides an easy to remember five-digit number for 2-way texting campaigns – and has reduced its bulk-messaging prices in these countries to as low as 2c per message.
Combined, these changes make it even easier for companies to run effective mobile marketing, notification or alerting campaigns via SMS. Now, Latin American companies, from small business to large enterprises can use Clickatell’s web portal, free APIs and inside sales and support for access to a mobile messaging gateway that enables customers to send messages to almost any mobile phone across 819 mobile networks in more than 220 countries.
In addition, for campaigns of 10,000 messages or less per month, developers and small business can use Clickatell’s Small Business API, which reaches all Latin American mobile operators at a very cost effective rate.
“We’re eager to help our customers throughout this region to tap into the explosive growth in the region’s mobile consumer market and to grow their own businesses or services,” said Bill Wolfe, Chief Strategy Officer EVP, Small and Medium Business of Clickatell. “Clickatell has been a trusted partner in this region for more than 10 years and is focused on bringing the benefits of SMS to all of Latin America.”
For more on Clickatell and its solutions, visit http://www.clickatell.com/.
About Clickatell, Inc.
Founded in 2000, Clickatell is a global leader in providing the ability for its customers to alert, interact and transact with their customers, business partners and communities. Utilizing its global footprint, Clickatell can deliver short message services (SMS) through its Clickatell Mobile eXchange (CMX) to nearly every mobile phone user in the world. In addition, with Clickatell Transaction eXchange (CTX), the company is providing the essential link between the mobile consumer and their financial institution through such services as airtime top up. With its ongoing investments, Clickatell is uniting customer communication, community creation and transaction services.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London