|By Marketwired .||
|December 11, 2012 05:01 AM EST||
KINSTON, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/11/12 -- Dr. Richard Cummings, a plastic surgeon in North Carolina, understands the cultural correlation between appearance and self-esteem. He works to help breast augmentation patients achieve a look with which they feel comfortable and confident. At Cummings Plastic Surgery, his private practice, breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures are tailored to meet each individual patient's needs and goals.
Dr. Cummings has noticed that some patients with smaller breasts experience a lower level of self-confidence. He believes breast augmentation can be transformative for a woman's self-esteem. His patients have said that after surgery, they now look like the women they have felt like inside.
Dr. Cummings believes the transformation provided by breast augmentation surgery is a personal one, and works to educate patients so they may make the best choices possible in regard to the sizing and material of the implant. He knows there is no one technique or breast implant that is best for all women, and tailors each procedure to achieve unique results for the individual patient.
Each year, Dr. Cummings performs hundreds of successful breast augmentation procedures. Using the most advanced techniques available, he places implants behind the chest muscle of the patient for natural-looking breasts and cleavage. He performs the procedure through a tiny incision, which is hidden on the undersurface of the breast.
During consultations at Cummings Plastic Surgery, Dr. Cummings spends a good deal of time talking with patients to articulate their personal goals. He then discusses with each North Carolina plastic surgery patient the different implant types (silicone vs. saline) and styles available. Additionally, Dr. Cummings discusses the results each implant type and style will yield to provide the patient with realistic expectations for their surgical outcome.
About Richard E. Cummings, MD
After receiving his undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering from Manhattan College in Riverdale, NY, Dr. Richard Cummings earned his medical degree at the University of Miami School of Medicine. He completed a residency in Plastic Surgery at Loyola University Medical Center and Cook County Hospital in Chicago. Dr. Cummings has been performing breast augmentation for more than 30 years, and has earned acclaim from fellow surgeons and patients around the world for his skill and artistry in performing breast augmentation procedures that deliver natural-looking results. He is available for interview upon request.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2177561
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London