|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 04:01 AM EST||
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Our fans came through again! After all the tweeting, posting and sharing, we've received over 63,000 new likes to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/KrispyKreme), and as promised on 12/12/12: The Day of the Dozens at Krispy Kreme, we will post a special doughnut surprise on our Facebook page at 12:01 a.m. (eastern).
"As usual our social media fans came through in a huge way," said Dwayne Chambers, Chief Marketing Officer Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. "We challenged them to help us get 12,000 new likes to our Facebook page and we would offer a special doughnut surprise on 12/12/12: The Day of the Dozens at Krispy Kreme. We've actually gained over 63,000 new likes and it continues to grow thanks to their loyalty."
Don't forget to keep sharing our Facebook page with your social network, so your friends and family can share in the sweet doughnut surprise we have planned for 12/12/12 at Krispy Kreme. Go social and connect with Krispy Kreme across the globe at UnwrapTheJoyofKrispyKreme.com.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme (NYSE: KKD) is a leading branded specialty retailer and wholesaler of premium quality sweet treats and complementary products, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC, the Company has offered the highest quality doughnuts and great tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Visit us at www.krispykreme.com.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks