|By Business Wire||
|December 11, 2012 12:00 AM EST||
FUJITSU TEN LIMITED. (Head office: Kobe City, Hyogo, President & Representative Director: Takashi Shigematsu, Capital: ¥5.3 billion) is announcing that its U.S. subsidiary FUJITSU TEN Corp. of America opened a new R&D facility – Silicon Valley Creative Square (SCS) - in Sunnyvale, California, in Silicon Valley, on November 1, 2012.
Undertaking R&D operations (including prototype development) in the
world's key leading IT market
Using telematics to create new markets, and develop new products and services
SCS has been established in Sunnyvale, California, in the heart of Silicon Valley, where many of the world's leading hi-tech corporations are located. SCS will be carrying out advanced technology related surveys, discoveries and research in North America, which is the global leading IT market. SCS will also be developing prototypes for connected systems (in-car devices and services) as part of collaborative projects with other FUJITSU Group companies and in alliances with external partner companies.
The establishment of SCS will help the FUJITSU TEN Group to create new products and services that take advantage of the latest trends in this key leading market; FUJITSU TEN is positioning SCS as an important contributor to its growth strategy for developing the telematics business, and for providing drivers with real-time traffic and vehicle information.
< Silicon Valley Creative Square - Profile >
FUJITSU TEN CORP. OF AMERICA Silicon Valley Creative Square
|Address||1250 East Arques Avenue, M/S 338, Sunnyvale, CA, 94085-4701, U.S.A.|
|Established||November 1, 2012|
• Connected systems (services and in-car devices) research and prototype planning/development
• Alliance promotion
About FUJITSU TEN
FUJITSU TEN LIMITED (Headquarters/Kobe, Hyogo prefecture, Japan;
Capital/5.3 billion yen), established in 1972 with investment from
FUJITSU LIMITED, TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION, and DENSO CORPORATION, is a
leading manufacturer of automotive electronic equipment. It is a
globally-recognized manufacturer of car navigation and audio systems,
ECU for engine and airbag control, and mobile communication equipment.
Consolidated sales totaled 249 billion yen (US$3.11 billion) for the
fiscal year ending March 31, 2012.
FUJITSU TEN is involved in the development of systems that use sensor technologies such as cameras and millimeter wave radar to detect obstacles near automobiles. It is expanding its business globally by fulfilling orders for genuine products for Toyota and other automobile manufactures both domestically and overseas.
For more information, see
FUJITSU TEN official site http://www.fujitsu-ten.com/
FUJITSU TEN channel http://www.youtube.com/FUJITSUTENLIMITED
FUJITSU TEN facebook http://www.facebook.com/FUJITSUTENLIMITED
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks