|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 11:00 PM EST||
KEMP, Texas, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Larson Electronics announced the addition of the HAL-7W-LED for small area hazardous location lighting. While most hazardous location fixtures are typically large, the seven watt HAL-7W-LED's compact design enables designers and operators to fit this light into panel and instrument enclosures where larger hazardous lights won't fit. Priced around $200, the HAL-7W-LED is both UL and CSA certified for Class 1 Division 2 Groups A, B, C and D and comes with an adjustable yolk mount.
"We have had a great deal of demand for smaller UL listed fixtures for hazardous area lights, and with a 3.5 inch outer diameter, the HAL-7W-LED meets the requirement," said Rob Bresnahan with Larson Electronics' Magnalight.com. "This light can be used as a small area flood light or short distance spotlight for operators working with equipment in hazardous areas."
Larson Electronics Magnalight.com provides a wide variety of explosion proof and hazardous area lighting with metal halide, LED or incandescent light sources. The range of explosion proof lights includes portable cart mounted lights, string lights, flashlights and quadpod mounted lighting. You can learn more at Magnalight.com or contact 1-800-369-6671 or 1-903-498-3363 (international).
SOURCE Larson Electronics
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher